Sunday, January 6, 2019

UNCONVENTIONAL MARRIAGE 2019

As the dead channels are coming back to live on YouTube I do feel my dead blog deserves a chance ..lol..

Few of my friends who read my blogs already know that I got married on June 21st last year ... 

I know our unconventional marriage always shocks many people , I really do think people who say marriage means becoming one are idiots , good that 80% thoughts match and we don't believe in sitting on each others face 24/7 .




Its only  6months and people around me are like when are you having kids (not my parents they are chill) , but all the others , they feel like I murdered someone when I say I hate kids , it gives me anxiety thinking about raising an individual. Yes we do sometimes think about not having kids and people are like but what about your old age , I'm like ok I'll freaking beg in my old age and that shouldn't be your concern . When I say ok I'll have kids when I'm 35 people are like but what about the health hazards and I'm like see I'm a doc I know there is a lil risk but you know whats the biggest hazard , that even in 2019 planned parenthood is not a thing (you got it right)...



I know we are crazy about our dogs and some people get offended by it , see guys our dogs will love us even if we are mean to them and that's definitely not the case of kids ..

Yes we have full time maid , we pay her so much so that we can be lazy and some people are like you know doing chores together will increase your love , I'm like I donno about love but if I cook daily I'll clearly want to punch his face in frustration . Yeah I like cooking but not every single F***ing day of my life .... I'm lazy actually we both are..

Not to mention these social media police who are 24/7 tracking our accounts , if we post anything sad nevertheless  it may be about pollution , animal abuse or something  they will link it up to our marriage being on rocks , being the expressive person Iam I stopped using facebook because of all these , I know you can't change for others but guys "sometimes in life letting other people win for your own inner peace is indirectly your victory ;) " 



Plus I'm not that immature to post about relationship on social media , I'm 24 not a tiktok kid ugh!!!

I lived with my parents for 18years , then I lived alone for 5years and there was this time I really want to live with someone , and he's not just anyone he's like my anxiety medication for 9years but I got too scared about the conventional society we have all around us, best advice I got was from my mom she was like ," you know at our age marriage was a thing where only one can have opinion (husband) and kids were like these huge commodities which you must have , but you are living in a best possible time where women can speak up and are independent enough to have opinions , whereas having kids is only just a part of life which you may or may not include its only upto you. If you think about people who didn't change over time you can never move forward" , I was like damn she's right!!! 

I know I might have offended people who want kids, have kids , like kids . I mean you can absolutely have kids if you really want them , but forcing someone to have kids when they don't want them is pain in the *** :D

Note : I know it's been sucha long time of me posting anything but I really enjoyed writing this!!! 




No comments: