Thursday, May 10, 2018

Was there at the passport seva kendra today after being sent back twice by them inspite of having full documents and address proofs.  So finally I go in being changed all my address proofs earlier I think their won't be anymore difficulties and the first person I meet rude but tells me all documents are fine and second person I meet again rude but tells me I need to have my 10th class certificate , as a the person who repeatedly read it online that I just need an education certificate need not be 10th certificate on the dam govt passport website I asked her but " I just need a education certificate right,  as I'm a graduate so I bought my mbbs certificates " and here goes the funniest thing the person at the counter says "but how would I know you have passed the 10th or not",  only 4 words were going in my mind at the time  (F-U-C-K) , and I say "how in the world will I complete entire mbbs without passing 10th",  at which point I get a rude reply saying "I don't know all give 10th certificate only " and she writes down "no education certificates given" on my file, she sends me to another counter,  again the same thing repeats there,  at this point they send me to 3more counters which was literally breaking my nerve and at the last counter I would demand her "are you people giving me my passport or not? " and she goes "you know we can't because you don't have education certificate" and I said "but I have my mbbs certificates" she goes " but we only accept 10th" , "but you should accept any kind of education certificate as per govt rule" , I said opening the govt website showing her the rules,  she says "I don't  know I didn't read it but I know that you won't get passport just leave " , I was at the edge of slapping her,  but I requested to forward my application knowing they won't proceed anyway,  which she does after cursing me alot, while waiting at the final counter I think,  all these days of serving the people of this country by skipping my meals,  days where I didn't sleep for 72hrs continues and this is how govt of India is paying me back,  now at the final counter I meet this old lady , as I go in I say " ma'am I have my mbbs certificates but these people are saying I need 10th which I don't have,  which is in university for the permanent licence " and she goes " you know dear empty vessels make lot of noise,  thank you for your service as a doctor and you have all the sufficient  documents and you will get your passport within 15days" , I was like where the hell did this angel drop from,  I thanked her for like 10mins and I proceed out but all the process at the end just took 10mins and I can't believe all the people above wasted like 2hrs of my time because they didn't knew their own rules correctly 🙏 !!! To my surprise all were women and they were referring everyone as "you" no ma'am /sir added , at one particular counter the lady was like " don't you have minimum commonsense how can you bring your mbbs certificates for educational certificates " I laughed and asked her " so mbbs is not education " she goes "no it's graduation " and all of them were young I didn't even know where to hit my head,  we have young people sitting in charge of people's passport who dont know that mbbs is educational degree. I could just have reside the situation as bad experience but I'm writing this because me being a Doctor and daughter of govt class 1 officer , if things were this tough for me imagine all the people who don't have power,  who are illiterate , who might be in desperate need of help and these people who are supposedly have to help are just rude and lazy,  I have filed a complaint and sent a personal message to foreign affairs ministry,  just don't be quiet do whatever you have to until they change things just don't bare it all because if govt messes with us we have to mess with it too as people run this country not govt...!!!! 

No comments: