Saturday, December 30, 2017

The year just flew!!!

2017 probably  would be the first year of my life that I felt ended so quickly.  I was busy the entire year , travelled alot but multiple times I was in need of a break.  Stress was all over me. Anyways....

When you are 17 and crazy you probably might not think about life how it would be.  Sometimes you are just alone no matter how badly you want someone by your side and sometimes you just want to be alone but there is a crowd mocking at you, it makes me think how did I end up here...

When you are bought up with too much  of freedom and still there are people who try to control you and  no matter how much you want to punch them on their face you just smile.  People keep telling me how life sucks!!!  I know right now life sucks there are too many directions to follow and too much of hopelessness but this phase like any other phase will pass....

The most important thing this year taught me is patience.  Yep I do get frustrated and I do feel left out but there are people with bad situations than mine. I know it's hard but someday or the other you have to outgrow the crazy kid in you .. 

The people you love can't be mothering you all the time because at the end of the day they too have got a life to live... 

So yes I decided to outgrew myself ... All I'm waiting is for my next adventure...!!!! 
Just keep swimming....  

No comments: